Make Kelly’s Heroes your Charity of the Year!
Whether this is for one-year, multiple years or as part of a wider CSR strategy, we can work with you to develop a bespoke calendar of events that will inspire, engage, and educate your employees.
Whether you choose to use our ideas or have your own, we can support you in making each activity a success; we will support fundraising, events, volunteering, educational and wellbeing activities. There is something for everyone to join in the fight against mental health.
What it means to be our Charity of the Year
- A wealth of guidance and support.
- Fantastic PR opportunities.
- Your company logo will feature on our website and literature.
- The opportunity to appear in our e-newsletters, which is distributed to our clients and
business contacts every month.
- Your fundraising initiatives featured on social media platforms.
- We will offer free workplace training in mental health and suicide prevention for your team.
- Plus much more!
What will you have to do?
That’s up to you, but we’ll talk it all through with you, generate ideas which best fit your business, and then help you get everything in place and running smoothly. We’ll help you put together a strategy which maximises employee engagement, team building and CSR.
For more information, please contact our Community and Engagement Coordinator, Katie at