While the world finds new ways of working amid the pandemic, our range of training courses are currently being compiled for online delivery, to complement our support until face to face training can take place again.
Our training is flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of most organisations, schools and business so if you don’t see what you need here please just drop us a line.
New training dates will be added to our online calendar shortly, as we prepare to launch our training in 2021, we will be evaluating and finely tuning our range of courses.
We are setting our targets high and in our first year aiming to train 500 individuals in mental health and suicide prevention!
You can read more about each training programme we offer by clicking on the courses below – these will open into a download able PDF to you to keep and share.
- Mental Health First Aid : A world wide recognised 2 day course delivered online
- Self-Harm Awareness
- SAFE Talk – Our bespoke suicide awareness for everyone talk
- Level 2 – NCFE Nationally recognised Qualification in Suicide Awareness
- Level 3 – NCFE Qualification in STEPS Reducing Suicide
- ASK course Assessing Suicide in Kids – Two half days – The ASK workshop is the only suicide prevention workshop that specifically addresses suicide risk in children and gives participants developmentally appropriate strategies and tools to identify young children at risk of suicide and quickly gather and organise key details needed to assess risk and inform safety planning.